blogger hit counter
 

11.01.13

i constantly tell myself i have 'serious problems' with my jaw

i can only open it about 1/2 way i think

sometimes a little more if i move it around with my hands

it hurts most of the time

it is sometimes difficult to eat because of this

i feel like i sound elderly

~90% of the work i do for school, professional, or otherwise is done in a last minute panic

sometimes i feel genuine amazement that people think my work is 'good' or 'interesting'

i am in a gmail relationship with someone i met on okcupid

he started talking to me because we like the same authors, and he liked my photos

we've exchanged ~23 emails so far which vary in topic

we are meeting up next weekend to do mdma and go to the aquarium

every time i see an upright beer bottle on the street i assume it is full of pee


halloween was boring and depressing

i went to 2 parties, both of them felt like they were 'high school' parties and i contemplated suicide




i want to crawl inside of myself and live there for ~120 years

i want to grow my fingernails and sharpen them into knives


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2013   November 2013   December 2013   January 2014   February 2014   March 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]